The story behind the Legacy.
Legacy Talent and Entertainment (LTE) was founded in 2005 and is the most established and recognized Talent Company in the Southeast. Legacy Talent maintains a presence in Charlotte, North Carolina and Los Angeles, California. LTE provides professional talent management services to select celebrities, athletes, icons, personalities, social media influencers, comedians, musicians, filmmakers, television professionals, actors, hosts, models, artists, announcers, motivational speakers, screenwriters, and authors. This includes representing the region’s highest profile celebrities exclusively.
In addition to managing the careers of top established celebrities, LTE can provide talent for events. Our clients are available for films, television, celebrity judging, promotions, commercials, advertisements, autograph signings, speaking engagements, voice overs, grand openings, appearances, private parties and corporate events.
Our female-owned and operated management team has participated in transactions valued in excess of more than $21 Billion, including in media, NASCAR, NBA, AHL, marketing, publicity, social media, operating, television, and film. LTE’s executives have an extensive network of relationships with studios, television networks, sponsors, and Fortune 500 Companies, with whom we have closed multiple high profile corporate endorsements and licensing deals.
Lizard Lick Towing
Our Services As Talent Managers May Include
- Selecting and securing engagements and endorsements
- Brand development
- Marketing and generating exposure for our clients while shielding talent from distracting offers and solicitations
- Accompanying Talent to appearances and events
- Developing and maintaining Talent’s Website e-commerce store, fan mail, and merchandising
- Social media management
- Publicity, public relations, media training
- Career guidance
- Overseeing day-to-day business affairs
- Crisis management and advising on personal matters that may affect a client’s career
- Working closely with clients’ agents and business managers
- Post-career planning