The story behind the Legacy.
Legacy Talent and Entertainment was founded in 2005, is the most established and recognized Talent Management Company in the Southeast, and also maintains presence in Malibu, CA and Florida. LTE provides professional talent management services to select celebrities, athletes, personalities, comedians, musicians, filmmakers, television professionals, actors, hosts, models, artists, announcers, motivational speakers, screenwriters, and authors, including representing the region’s highest profile celebrities exclusively.
In addition to managing the careers of top established celebrities, LTE can provide talent for events. Our clients are available for films, television, celebrity judging, promotions , commercials, advertisements, autograph signings, speaking engagements, voice overs, grand openings, appearances, private parties and corporate events.
In addition to entertainment industry experience, the management team has NASCAR, NBA, AHL, legal, marketing, publicity, social media, operating, television and other media experience, and has participated in transactions valued in excess of $21 Billion. LTE’s executives have an extensive network of relationships, including with studios, television networks, sponsors, and Fortune 500 Companies, with whom they have closed multiple high profile corporate endorsements.
To learn more about the talent and brands we work with, click here.
Lizard Lick Towing
Our Services As Talent Managers May Include
- Selecting and securing engagements and endorsements
- Brand development
- Marketing and generating exposure for our clients while shielding talent from distracting offers and solicitations
- Accompanying Talent to appearances and events
- Developing and maintaining Talent’s Website e-commerce store, fan mail, and merchandising
- Social media management
- Publicity, public relations, media training
- Career guidance
- Overseeing day-to-day business affairs
- Crisis management and advising on personal matters that may affect a client’s career
- Working closely with clients’ agents and business managers
- Post-career planning